Les Bouldouïres campsite ***La Salvetat sur Agoût
In the heart of the Regional Nature Park of the Haut-Languedoc.
Période d'ouverture du camping les Bouldouïres à la Salvetat-sur-Agoût - location vacances la Salvetat sur Agoût
Les Bouldouïres is open from 31/3 to 4/11.
Book

General booking conditions

1. Rental accommodation »

Rentals during the summer are by the week, from Saturday 3pm to the following Saturday 10am at the latest (in case of arrival after 7pm, please inform reception). From September to June, arrivals can be on any day. Keys will be given to the tenant on arrival upon presentation of the booking confirmation.
The reservation is made on a personal basis and can not be sold to a third party. Our prices include the number of people (according to the capacity of the accommodation), water, gas, electricity, parking for 1 vehicle, access to services (with the exception of the communal sanitary blocks). Your accommodation must be returned to its original state when you leave.

Inspection of accommodation

An inspection of the accommodation will be done on the last day of your stay between 8 and 10am.
If for any reason the inspection cannot be carried out before departure, the deposit will be held and returned to the renter by post after the inspection takes place.

• Each rental contains all kitchen equipment and a table and 2, 4 or 6 chairs depending on the number of people. Blankets and pillows provided. Sheets not provided.
• There is an inventory of all the equipment provided in the rental. The tenant is required to check on arrival and report the same day if there is anything missing.
• The tenant is in charge of the cleaning of the accommocation. The rental must be left in the same condtion as it was found on arrival.
• We can provide a cleaning service, for a fee of 35€.

2. Pitch rentals from 2pm to 12pm.

The cost of your stay is calculated from a basic price that includes the emplacement, the number of people, your equipment, your vehicle and access to reception facilities, entertainment and sanitary block. The additional costs (extra person, extra vehicle, pets, electricity ...) are not included in the price and will be an additional fee. It is also necessary to add the tourist tax for adults.

Pitches are available from 2pm and until 7pm and departures are before 12pm. An extension may be possible if we have availability. The number of people on a pitch is limited.

Any day started will incur the fee for the whole day. Installation must be at the location indicated by the manager and in accordance with his instructions. If you delay your arrival without notifying us, the pitch will be reassigned from 2pm the day after your initial arrival date.
Only dogs and cats are accepted and must be registered at the reception as soon as they arrive with their current vaccination certificate. They must be kept on their lead at all times.

Campsite rules :

Your booking is confirmed only after receipt of your booking contract and a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the stay inclusive of the booking fee. The remaining 70% will be payable upon arrival.

Types of payment :

Bank transfers, credit cards, cash, holiday cheques (chèques vacances), bank checks only accepted for the deposit.

Security deposit :

Rental : The renter will be asked to leave 2 security deposit cheques when given the keys.
• 300 € (returned on departure after inspection of the accommodation, minus any deductions made for damage or missing equipment.)
• 35 € for cleaning (returned on departure if the required cleaning has been done).
Pitches : On arrival, 10 € (returned on departure), for the entrance badge.

3. Cancellation or premature departure

In the event of interruption or cancellation by the customer, no reimbursement will be made, except in the case of force majeure (serious accident, death…).
A premature departure from the campsite will not be eligible for a refund.

4. Image reproduction rights

You authorize the campsite to use any photo or video of you or your children or any person accompanying you that you have previously informed (contract or visitor), that could be taken during your stay for the advertising needs of the campsite. Please keep us informed on your arrival if you do not wish to appear in our promotional materials.